Monday 28 June 2010

Vest top

Have had this one sitting on the desktop for ages, waiting for it's moment, but always being overlooked by me. And I don't know why because I am very pleased with this one. And just had a notion that if I don't post it now it might never get it's place, so...
From a previous heatwave to this one.

I know I have said it before, but after the long biting coldness of that past winter, this weather is BRILLIANT, and I am reveling in every barefooted, sunburnt moment of it. Sorry, English + weather, can't help it. DNA.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I love this one! It was Mazey day in Penzance last weekend, boiling hot and ladies like this were ten a penny.Good for them.....why suffer in layers of flowery polyester? This is me in a decade or so.... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured that aging slump in posture. I agree with Sue... afraid it may be me too in a few years!

    In the meantime, if you'd like to have some sun please purchase your plane ticket for the East coast of the US where we've been baking and stewing for the last couple of weeks in temps near 100 almost every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have you been holding out on us?!? This drawing is especially nice. Like the profile...the neck, the arms...showing bits of age. Awww, something to look forward to!

    Oh...and I'm with Teresa...SO hot here!

    ReplyDelete