Tuesday 15 February 2011

Look and you will see. ( or maybe not )

So what do I see the very next day ? Someone reading a Kindle on the train.


So had to add her to the collection.

Then two Tourists stood in between me and the reader. And usually I just let it go when this happens, and move on to someone I can see. But this was a KINDLE READER. So I made it clear I was sketching the person they were blocking, with an apologetic smile and much twisting of my head to see round them. 

I couldn't have been more obvious.

They just scowled at me, and proceeded to unfurl copious maps and guide books, blocking my view even more.

I know when I am defeated.

So sketch not very good.

And that is my excuse.

2 comments:

  1. Curse them and their infernal maps! Hope they get lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't so much the maps, as the scowls that got me. I mean, what did they think I was doing ? Not nice.

    ReplyDelete