Thursday 15 April 2010

Ouch !


Okay, this one is not about the sketch, or the subject ( neither of which I can think of anything to say about. )
This one is about what happened to the sketch yesterday.
We were out on a recce of a dilapidated wooden shed we will be filming in, but the only way to get there was through a barbed wire fence !
So we used my sketch book, opened out, to cover the bottom strand of wire, and thus offer some protection to our more vulnerable areas, whilst we held the top strand up for each other.
A very successful operation for all concerned, except the sharp wire spikes punctured a hole through several drawings, and is here circled in red for your delectation.

When it comes to the well being of my neither regions, I would sacrifice whole galleries of my work.

For certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment