Saturday 22 February 2014

Talks and Lectures

From the same lecture as earlier.

This time with speakers.



The two could actually go side by side as they are my view of the room. But the formatting does't allow me to do that.

Picked out the Delegate's lanyard. In red, obviously.

And the number of people who took notes on i pads amazed me. But I will always prefer a book and pen. Again, obviously.

The image being projected on the wall behind the speaker is of a soldier shouting as one of the options on the Youtube next video grid you get after you have watched a clip.  Not someone about to eat his quiff.

I don't remember what the EIS ? in the corner means. Or is it £15 ?

1 comment:

  1. I like the attitude of the figures. A real sense that everybody is concentrating.

    ReplyDelete