Saturday 12 October 2013

2 heads and a reclining lady.

Bit of a round up.


Did quite a few of this guy as he was the only person on the train at the time. These two are the ones I like. Am trying to push stuff on and go beyond drawing the usual. These don't really advance anything but I like them. Maybe the less shaded version has something of what I am on about... ?


And one from life drawing the other week. 

Feel I'm sort of moving towards a better level of drawing, but not there by any length of chalk. ( have tried chalk, not the answer ) Something to do with weight and arms and legs and skin and just the being of a person. The weight of a pulse ?

I have been on about this before, still not sure what it is. But the finding is interesting.

Sounding as mad as ever... oh well.

1 comment:

  1. There's a real solid presence to the life drawing piece... which is impressive given you've restricted the toning. I like it.

    ReplyDelete