Saturday 12 June 2010

183 - Me

People of a nervous disposition should look away now...

A good friend asked why there are no sketches of me on here.

Hmmm. The last time I did a self portrait someone told me I had managed to draw myself looking like something that had skipped out of the wood during the funny bit of 'Bambi' !

But, seeing as this posting is the midway point, the exact centre of this whole enterprise. And given that I am the molten core that drives this particular ego-centric planet, the aniseed bit at the sucked down gobstopper of it all, I thought I would go for it again, and post the one I liked the best.

But pen and hand knew better, and betrayed me. So scratch that, I'm going to post the one that made me laugh the most.


Seriously, seriously, when did I become Jar-Jar Binks' cousin ?

I am laughing my head off as I write this, which is appropriate. I know I'm no oil painting, but this is just forcing home the fact a little too much.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment