Sunday 31 October 2010

2 profiles. 334 - 335

This woman knew I was drawing her and gave me a suspicious look which I had to include. Only the English can look at you like that.


And every time I look at this one she has demanded to be posted, but there never seemed the right time, until today.


And this guy just looks to intense for words. I would either love to have a conversation with him, or be looking for an excuse to leave almost immediately.

And that brings me to 335. So, now the last month, the last 30 sketches.

3 comments:

  1. Ah I know both looks well having been on the receiving end and dished out both in my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compliments. Nice idea & sketches. Good!

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wawos - thanks for the visit. and your nice words.

    ReplyDelete