Sunday 25 April 2010

Glasgow trip


From the Glasgow trip, waiting at the airport with Ewan. Did a few sketches to decompress, after the day. Then added the colour at home the next day.
The whole experience was brilliant, and learnt so much, so even though it was the end of the line for me, it has never felt like that, and I have been unpacking my head ever since, and now see what I was doing wrong all along.
Anyway, we went for a coffee ( bottled water for me ) in the cafe, and there were several people sitting around me, so out came the sketch book.
This woman was reading through A4 pages of notes, obviously been to something work related.
There is another sketch of other people I was going to pop here as well, but I cannot find it and must have not scanned it yet, and the scanner is at work, so that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment