Wednesday 1 April 2015

A B C

Always Be Closing.

This guy was running the whole gamut of sales technique on his phone. And not getting very far.


" I know, I know, we've been like..., I call when you are in a meeting, then you call when I am in a meeting."

" Three license sets, that is what I think you should be taking. To be honest the price difference between three and two is minimal. It's £9,000 for three, £8,000 for two. I am struggling to make this work for us. We only really deal with customers big enough to warrant three licenses. And you are a company so I can't really sell as a private individual. To be honest they have set a minimum spend of £55,000 for a company. I shouldn't even be doing this. I will get pulled up over this but I can talk myself out of it.

'Okay, well let's leave it there, have a think about it and come back to me before the day is out."

2 comments:

  1. Ah... the verbal trenchwarfare of the telephone salesman... completely lacking in honesty and nobility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's Jack Lemmon when you need him ?

    ReplyDelete