Sunday 21 November 2010

350 ! Pascal !

Got to mark this number as I am sitting here with a little time, before I have to go down to the studio and do some work.

Who will get this number ? Let's have a rummage.

Ah, I am going to break my rule. This is Pascal


We were shooting really late in a hotel in the town centre, I mean really late, 3.00 / 4.00 in the morning late. And people were taking advantage of the comfy sofas we had dressed in the foyer to grab a few moments between needing to leap up and work. And I sketched a few people, and really like this one.

Pascal has the original, this is a scan from the photocopy I took, to keep in the book.

I am sure he won't mind. I really like this one.

2 comments:

  1. The shading has (ironically) really captured a sense of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Pascal a few days later. Didn't tell him I had posted him. Chickened out.

    ReplyDelete